Resource and Technology Displays
Our Community Sight Loss Advisors hold regular sight loss clinics across Wiltshire and Swindon where you can drop-in and see a display of equipment for you to try out and discuss what might work best for you. If you can't get to your local clinic Wiltshire Sight has a fully equipped resource centre in Devizes packed with the latest technology and daily living aids.
Come and see us
Our Resource Centres are open to anyone living with sight loss where you can access a wide range of demonstration equipment for you to try, as well as information packs and leaflets. One of our Sight Advisors will be on hand to show you around and demonstrate all the kit we currently have on display.
Demonstration equipment you can try includes:
- Lighting in the home
- Gadgets for help in the kitchen such as liquid level indicators, and talking scales and measuring jugs
- Talking clocks and watches
- Symbol Canes and other mobility aids
- Handheld and electronic magnifiers
- BT easy-to-see telephones British Wireless Fund for the Blind radios
- Synapptic phones and tablets Laptop computers with a range of screen reading and magnification software
Resource Centre location: Devizes: St Lucy’s Sight Centre, Bath Road, Devizes SN10 2AT
To find out more about our Resource Centres or to book an appointment, call 01380 723 682.