Why support us?
As an independent charity we receive no statutory funding for our core work and rely on the generosity of our supporters and the local community. As a result, every penny raised by our supporters really does make a big difference to the service we can offer. If you would like to raise money to help support our work, we’d love to hear from you. We can provide ideas, branded merchandise, leaflets etc to support your activities, and can help you promote your fundraiser through our social media channels.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Take part in a sporting event, e.g. Run or Cycle for Sight
- Take on a sponsored challenge Organise a school or work fundraiser
- Run a cake sale or host a coffee morning in your local town or village
- Collect old ink cartridges, mobile phones, tablets or stamps which we can exchange for cash
- Distribute/promote collection boxes in your village or at your place of work
Fundraise for us
If you would like to fundraise for Wiltshire Sight, we would love to hear from you. For an informal chat, please contact Karen on 01380 739 113 or email [email protected].
Remember, if you are doing a fundraiser at work, make sure you talk to your employer to see if they would be willing to match your fundraising efforts.
And if you have the opportunity, involve your church, Rotary or Lions Club, professional group, or sporting club. Whatever your faith, interest or sport, you can help us to make a real difference to people in your local area living with sight loss. We simply couldn’t do what we do without you, so thank you so much for anything you are able to do for us!